May 30, 2022 07:00 pm
By Hiral Shah
Anjali Kaur Arora, CEO & Founder of VideoShots Arts & Entertainment organized 'Bouquet of Art 2022' a seven days art show, at Bombay Art Society, Bandra Reclamation from May 23 to 29. The event was inaugurated by The Governor of Maharashtra Shri Bhagat Singh Koshiyari. The grand opening also had guest of honors Shri Sadashiv Kulkarni - Artist, Art faculty, Author, Shri Bhagwan Rampure - an eminent sculptor and Vitthal Lokhankar an artist and active member with Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
"The beauty of every artist is their optimism and every artist is valuable for our country India,” said Shri Bhagat Singh Koshiyari while addressing the event. The governor further felicitated the international artists, Ms. Vaishali Rajapurkar and Rakhee Shah from India. He congratulated the 13-year young child-artist Ms. Sakeena Mandsaurwalla and encouraged her to keep up the talent. Mr. Abhay Mastram, a Sanjhi artist was also praised for his amazing traditional form of art.
"Good is the enemy of Great" is the success mantra of Mrs. Anjali Kaur Arora. The great opening of the show made it very clear that the artists will have plenty of opportunities to showcase and promote their talent.
The art show got all the attention for all the right reasons. The show had a dedicated corner for -
1. Blooming art : promoting young and new talent.
2. Traditional Art : promoting the oldest forms of art, namely Madhubani art and Sanjhi art.
3. Abstract Art : promoting Mixed - Media art and Abstract Art by Indian artists who have also etched their mark on international territories.
4. Contemporary art : promoting the goodness in Landscapes, Horses, Aghoris under the oil-painting category.
5. Lippan art : (handicrafts) and Mandala art promoting artists from all over the country.
The beginning three days of the festival saw workshops organised to promote the much PM modi loved traditional Sanjhi Art. And there were nail art workshops towards the last few days of the event.